High-speed high-density optical communication for harsh environments
Optical communications have become the new standard in harsh, demanding environments.
TECHWAY brings you a state-of-the-art solution with the WildcatFMC series. These communication boards are dedicated to markets where customers have strong environmental requirements.
Based on the latest Radiall D-Lightsys® components, the WildcatFMC solutions offer up to 24 channels @ 12 Gbps.
FMC card which offers 4 full duplex optical links @ 10 Gbps each.
FMC+ card which offers 12 full duplex optical links @ 12 Gbps each.
FMC+ card which offers 24 Tx (transmission) optical links @ 12 Gbps each.
FMC+ card which offers 24 Rx (reception) optical links @ 12 Gbps each.
FMC+ card which offers 24 full duplex optical links @ 12 Gbps each.
- Video broadcast & switching
- Legacy system upgrade
- Electronic warfare
- Ready-to-use : 100% FMC or FMC+ compliant
- Easy-to-use : No specific firmware required
- Protocol agnostic
- Suitable for legacy issue
- Air cooled or conduction cooled
- VITA 57.1 or 57.4 compliant
- Up to 24 links
- Up to 12 Gbps per link
- Front connection : MTP or C-MTITAN
- On-demand rear connection
- Programmable oscillators
- Air cooled
- Temperature range : -20°C to +70°C
- MTP connector
- Conduction cooled
- Temperature range : -40°C to +85°C
- C-MTITAN connector
D-Lightsys® transceivers have been flying with military and commercial aircrafts and have proven to be the perfect solution for demanding applications.
The new 10+ G range utilizes D-Lightsys® technology and offers the unique benefits, including a very small footprint and extended link budget for applications where long term data transmission reliability is required. The low power consumption makes these modules especially suited for on board applications (aircraft, UAV, satellites).
- Proven technology
- Small footprint
- Low consumption
- Qualified for harsh environments
- Wide operating parameters
- Benefits of Radiall’s optical interconnect range