Filter software – Real-time video cleaner
The SPARKLE software removes radiation-induced and white spot noise on visual-inspection videos.
The tool enhances the quality of the image that was previously degraded with white spots due to radiation damages on the camera sensor.
SPARKLE is a fully-integrated tool, with a user friendly interface and processes videos in real-time. The videos are available for filtration in various file formats.
SPARKLE is a complete analysis filter which includes tools such as mode of measurement, contrast enhancement and zoom functions. The measurement function allows, when the calibration is done, to measure the gap among nuclear assemblies or elements in a kiln.
The video player offers play, stop and decrease/increase playing speed functionalities as on a DVR. The user-friendly interface enables to record and/or replay video sequences for post-mission analysis.
The tool was developed in close cooperation with EDF R&D.
Annual support contract for the software use
- Nuclear video inspection
- Nuclear Power Plants maintenance
- Nuclear fueling and refueling outage operations
- High-temperature Kiln inspection
- Real-time radiation noise removal on videos
- Provides clear images when nearfield particulate degrades the image
- High-quality imaging
- Ready-to-use software
- User-friendly interface
- Processing from video files
- Supports .avi, .mpeg, .mp4, .ts, .vob
- Can be used on laptop or PC
- Runs under Windows® 7 & 10
- Recording capabilities
- Annual update license fee
- Removal of video noise
- Video noise = White pixel
- Measurement tool
- Calibration, Standard pattern
- Contrast enhancement
- 2 types of contrast action
- Black and White display
- Full screen or Zoom
- Remote display
- Filtered Video duplication
- Slow motion
- Recording raw or processed videos