Development board for high-speed optical applications
Optical communications have become the new standard in the embedded industry with the increasing demand for bandwidth. This demand is driven by new high-resolution sensors and by intercommunications needed among processing units.
To design, qualify and develop your new systems based on optical, TECHWAY brings you a ready-to-use solution with the PERSIAN platform.
PERSIAN is a Xilinx Kintex-7® FPGA board which features several high-speed optical links based Radiall D-Lightsys® technology.
Thanks to its PCIe Gen2 x4 form factor and its stand-alone capabilities, the PERSIAN board can be operated for three main usages :
- Platform to qualify very high-speed links integration
- Platform for optical systems qualification
- Platform to realize very high-speed “Proof Of Concept”
In summary, PERSIAN is ready-to-go, easy-to-use, convenient solution to qualify your optical systems and build test benches.
Development board based on Kintex-7 FPGA, up to 4 or 10 full duplex optical links at 10 Gbps per link.
- Qualification for optical components
- Validation of the optimized network
- Evaluation of the optical budget
- Test-bench setup
- Protocol agnostic (BERT)
- PCIe Gen2 x4 (16 Gbps)
- Stand-alone operation mode
- FPGA Kintex-7 (KX 325 or KX 410)
- Up to 4 or 10 full duplex links
- Up to 10 Gbps (user programmable)
- Radiall D-Lightsys® technology
- MTP connector
D-Lightsys® transceivers have been flying with military and commercial aircrafts and have proven to be the perfect solution for demanding applications.
The new 10+ G range utilizes D-Lightsys® technology and offers the unique benefits, including a very small footprint and extended link budget for applications where long term data transmission reliability is required. The low power consumption makes these modules especially suited for on board applications (aircraft, UAV, satellites).
- Proven technology
- Small footprint
- Low consumption
- Qualified for harsh environments
- Wide operating parameters
- Benefits of Radiall’s optical interconnect range