Analog to digital converters FMC @ 125 MSPS
ADC125 is a fully compliant FMC mezzanine (VITA 57.1) which offer 4 16 bits A/D channels up to 125 MSPS.
ADC125 FMC is based on 2 dual Analog-to-Digital converters from Linear Technology : the LTC2185.
This mezzanine allows you to sample your signals with your own external sampling clock. You also get the capability to use the on-board sampling clock. A trigger input is available to be able to synchronize all channels with a 1 sample accuracy.
You are able to fine-tune the ADCs through the I²C bus. ADC gain, bias and delay can be set-up according to your needs. Temperature and power monitoring can be check directly from the FPGA.
FPGA mezzanine card with 4 analog to digital channels 16 bits up to 125 MSPS, and a FMC slot.
- Medical equipment
- Aerospace and test measurement instruments
- Ready-to-use : FMC VITA 57.1 compliant
- Easy-to-use : Free SDK with example design
- 4 16 bits sampling channels
- 1 common trigger input
- 1 common sampling clock input
- Internal programmable clock generator
- Up to 125 MHz sampling frequency
- Up to 550 MHz analog bandwidth
- DDR LVCMOS/LVDS outputs