4×4 ARINC 818 switch
The Great River Technology’s Pantera switch allows to switch, split or broadcast an ARINC 818 signal. The switch can detect corrupted ARINC 818 images.
The Pantera switch is easily configurable via its web interface.
ARINC 818 switch, 4Rx/4Tx, link rate 1.0625, 2.125, 3.1875 or 4.25 Gbps.
- Test and measure
- Flight test
- Smart switching of video frames
- Real-time displays ARINC 818 inputs
- Real-time link monitoring and error counter
- Control over LAN with common browser
- Low latency switching
- Low propagation delay
- Multicast and broadcast
- Control connector : Ethernet
- Rate per link up to 4.25 Gbps
- 4 switch channels + 2 splitter channels
- Fiber optic wavelength : 850 ou 1310nm
- Power requirement : 24 VDC
- Form factor : 18 x 10.5 x 3.3cm
ARINC 818: Avionics digital video bus
The ARINC 818 video interface and protocol standard serves high-bandwidth, low-latency, uncompressed digital video transmission.
The standard has been advanced by ARINC and the aerospace community to meet the stringent needs of high-performance digital video. The protocol was adopted, prior to its official release, by major aerospace and military programs, and has become the de facto standard for high-performance military video systems.
For more information on the ARINC 818 protocol: http://www.arinc-818.eu/en/